In this course, you will be learning more about renewable energy and what are the types of renewable energy. You will know that solar power, wind power, hydropower, and biofuel are amongst this type. You will be learning about the future of these renewable energies, and you will gain a good knowledge of the development process and the planning process involved in the creation of a new product considering the environmental effects.
This course is for Professionals who have an experience in Renewal Energy, and for Beginners who have an interest in learning Renewal Energy. Students through this course should also be able to:
• Understand the various forms of conventional energy resources.
• Learn the present energy scenario and the need for energy conservation
• Explain the concept of various forms of renewable energy
• Outline division aspects and utilization of renewable energy sources for both domestics and industrial application
• Analyse the environmental aspects of renewable energy resources.
The Diploma in Renewable Energy will be very beneficial and helpful to individuals who are interested in renewable energy and its different types and how they can affect the lives of people. This can also help with the following careers:
Energy Systems Specialists
Field Service Technicians
Power Electronics Engineer
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 months
- Skill level All levels
- Students 1
- Assessments Self