IELTS is designed to provide a fair and accurate assessment of English skills.
If you plan to study abroad or move to another country to work or live, you may be asked to prove your English proficiency with the IELTS test. The course will give you all the information and practice you need to tackle all four parts of IELTS with confidence that you can get the group score you need.
During this training program, we will give you:
A description of each part of the test and what you need to do to get a good group score. Assessment criteria that tell you what your examiner is looking for, exam techniques to help you answer all types of test questions, tips and strategies for successful test preparation and to improve your English proficiency , taking tests to help you know what to expect on test day.
We will prepare you for the four main sections:
- How to Give Complete and Fluent Answers to Examiner Questions
- How to improve your confidence speaking English
- Plan a short conference in English
- Find enough to say
- Improve your pronunciation
- The grammar you need for the test
- Techniques on skimming and scanning to improve the reading speed of your tests
- Reading unfamiliar topics in English
- Improve your vocabulary and manage unfamiliar words
- Dealing with time pressure
The writing :
- Understand and describe graphs and data
- Write about trends
- Schedule a trial
- The grammar and vocabulary you need
- Listening test techniques
- Expand your listening reach
- Stay focused when listening
- Listen to conversations in English
IELTS is an English exam that must be taken by international applicants who plan to study or work in a country where English is the main language of communication. The most popular countries where IELTS is accepted for university admissions are UK, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada. The exam primarily measures candidates’ ability to communicate in the four basic English skills – listening, reading, speaking and writing.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 24
- Assessments Yes