The GMAT exam is a computer-based test that assesses candidates’ written, quantitative, verbal, and reading analytical skills in standard written English. This test is taken for admission into a graduate management program such as an MBA and Masters in Finance at top business schools around the world. In this training, you will learn to:
- Use basic GMAT concepts and strategies, such as test format, scoring, timing, and adaptive testing.
- Use techniques and topics from the verbal section, such as sentence correction, critical reasoning, reading comprehension, and grammar rules.
- Use techniques and topics from the quantitative section, such as problem solving, data sufficiency, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and word problems.
- Use techniques and themes from the Integrated Reasoning section, such as analyzing tables, interpreting graphs, reasoning from multiple sources, and two-part analysis.
- Use techniques and topics from the Analytical Writing section, such as analyzing arguments, structuring an essay, stating a thesis, and supporting evidence.
- Use GMAT preparation tools and resources, such as the official guide, practice tests, mock exams, study plans, and feedback.
At the end of this training, you will be ready to take and pass the GMAT and get the score you want. You will also receive a certificate of completion and have access to a network of GMAT experts and peers to guide and support you.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes