Project management skills are an essential skill for every employee. Whether you are a beginner, occasional or experienced project manager, the training offer offers you the right solution.
The training will allow you to master both project management methods and tools (Hard Skills) and behavioral skills (Soft Skills).
In a complex, volatile and uncertain world, training will enable project managers to implement the appropriate mode of organization and management: traditional, agile or hybrid.
We also aim to allow you at the end of the training to:
- Link the projects to the objectives and orientations of the company to involve all the actors.
- Take charge of simple and complex projects using a proven method and tools.
- Operate and continuously improve standard tools and approaches such as: Charter, WBS, Project Plan, Schedule, Budget, Earn value, Quality and Risk Management Plan, Supply Plan,
- Project review and use of MS Project.
- Know how to mobilize his team and interested parties in the success of the project’s objectives.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes