Sage certification is a simple but valuable way to show that you know how to use the software. The certification program is endorsed by Sage. Sage certification allows you to strengthen your skills and stand out in the job market.
The Sage Certification course is designed to test your skills using software; it’s an ideal next step in developing your training and development as an experienced software user.
This qualification will equip you with benchmarked skills that will enhance your employability or put you in control of your own business.
The course includes two extensive units that cover advanced knowledge of accounting software, including:
- Final accounts of sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies, limited liability companies and non-profit organizations.
- Data import and export to enable detailed management control
- Advanced credit control and cash forecasting
- The use of foreign merchant accounts and the department’s detailed budgeting and forecasting
- Register of fixed assets, depreciation, regularization and prepayments
- Month-end and year-end processing
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes