This complete training will help you to have computer animation techniques equivalent to stop motion animation in a virtual world. You will be able to create the movement of the different digital elements, which is an essential step for certain productions.
You could work in various fields such as special effects in cinema, films and series in computer graphics, video games, product presentations, or other. In this training, you will learn to:
- Use basic concepts and principles of motion graphics and 3D animation, such as keyframes, curves, layers, cameras, lights, and textures.
- Use the most common software and tools for motion graphics and 3D animation, such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Cinema 4D and Blender.
- Use motion graphics techniques and effects, such as shapes, masks, transitions, typography, expressions, and particles.
- Use 3D animation techniques and characteristics, such as modeling, sculpting, rigging, dressing, animating, and rendering.
- Use post-production and compositing tools and methods, such as color correction, editing, tracking, masking, and exporting.
Upon completion of this training, you will have the practical experience and theoretical knowledge needed to create motion graphics and 3D animations of various styles and complexities. You will also receive a certificate of completion and access to a community of motion graphics and 3D animation artists for feedback and collaboration.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 35
- Assessments Yes