This training is a complete and practical guide to creating applications using different programming languages and frameworks. You will learn the basics of programming, as well as the tools and techniques to design, implement, test and deploy reliable, scalable and portable applications, which allow large companies to interact with customers, partners and employees. In this training, you will learn to:
- Use fundamentals of programming, such as variables, data types, operators, control structures, functions, and arrays.
- Choose the appropriate programming language and framework for your application, such as Java, Python, C#, .NET, or Flutter.
- Implement the logic and functionality of your application, using tools such as SQL, Firebase, RESTful APIs, or GraphQL.
- Test and debug your application using tools such as JUnit, PyTest, Visual Studio Code or Chrome DevTools.
- Deploy and publish your app using tools like GitHub, Heroku, Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
At the end of this training, you will have the practical experience and theoretical knowledge necessary to create applications of different types and of different complexities. You will also receive a certificate of completion and access to a community of app developers for feedback and collaboration.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes