This training will allow you to create, implement and maintain a company’s data management systems. The main objective will be to produce physical and logical models of designs for appropriate database systems. You will manipulate databases, tables, views, indexes, constraints and queries, using languages and frameworks. You will be trained on:
- Use of database design concepts and principles, such as data models, entity-relationship diagrams, normalization and denormalization.
- Choose the appropriate database management system for your needs, such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle or SQL Server.
- Use Structured Query Language (SQL) to create and manipulate databases, tables, views, indexes, constraints, and queries.
- Use NoSQL languages and frameworks to work with non-relational databases, such as JSON, BSON, MongoDB Shell, and PyMongo.
- Use database design and management tools and software, such as MySQL Workbench, MongoDB Compass, Oracle SQL Developer and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Implement best practices and techniques for database performance optimization, backup and recovery, security and auditing, and data migration.
So, at the end of this training, you will also receive a certificate of completion and access to a community of database professionals for feedback and collaboration. You will be able in the professional world to:
- Installation and maintenance of a database
- Ensure that the database is operational at all times. …
- Backing up and restoring databases. …
- Ensure data security. …
- Capacity planning. …
- Performance monitoring.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes