This course in digital marketing provides a critical understanding and specialist knowledge of digital marketing with a focus on digital techniques and marketing strategy. Participants will learn to:
- Create and improve a strategy for measuring and improving digital media effectiveness
- Review current approaches and identify areas for improving performance
- Implement and use online digital marketing tools such as:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising including
- Google AdWords
- LinkedIn Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Social media marketing tips and tools for Facebook
- Content Marketing, etc.
In this training, we will cover online advertising including ad networks and behavioral targeting, Optimizing website and blog content creation, Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning.
Some Digital Marketing jobs and responsibilities include:
• Email marketer: Designs automated sequences, newsletters, and sales emails so you can connect with customers and drive conversions.
• Social media marketer: Creates and publishes social media content so you can grow a loyal audience and provide customer service.
• Content marketer: Develops blog posts, case studies, white papers, videos, and other content so your website can attract and convert customers.
• PPC specialist: Designs ad campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, Bing, and Google so you can boost brand awareness and drive sales.
• SEO expert: Identifies keyword ranking and backlink opportunities so you can improve website visibility and attract more customers.
• Affiliate manager: Handles your platform, creates promotions, and reaches out to new affiliates so you can promote your business and generate sales.
• Retention specialist: Oversees customer loyalty programs and develops repeat customer initiatives so you can increase revenue and customer lifetime value.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 months
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes