This training is a complete and practical guide to digital culture, i.e. the ability to use digital technologies effectively and responsibly. You will learn how to use basic functions and features of digital devices, common digital device applications and software, the internet and social media, digital safety practices, and principles of digital citizenship and etiquette. In this training, you will learn to:
- Use basic functions and features of digital devices, such as keyboards, mice, touchscreens, cameras, speakers, and microphones.
- Use common digital device applications and software, such as word processors, spreadsheets, presentations, browsers, email, and cloud storage.
- Use the Internet and social media to research, evaluate and share information, using tools such as search engines, websites, blogs, wikis, podcasts and social networks.
- Use digital security practices to protect their devices, data and identity, using tools such as passwords, anti-virus software, encryption and privacy settings.
- Use the principles of digital citizenship and etiquette to behave ethically and respectfully online, using tools such as netiquette, cyberbullying prevention, digital footprint management, and online collaboration.
At the end of this training, you will have acquired the practical experience and theoretical knowledge necessary to use digital technologies for personal and professional purposes. You will also receive a certificate of completion and have access to a community of digital literacy learners who will support and provide feedback.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes