The editor that you will be, will have to select images recorded on a support which is not photochemical and to assemble the whole in a coherent sequence. It is one of the final operations in the production of documentaries, television films, reports, video, clips, etc. Long used by the cinema. In this training, you will learn to:
- Use basic video editing concepts and principles, such as frame rate, resolution, aspect ratio, codecs, and formats.
- Use the most common software and tools for video editing, such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition and DaVinci Resolve.
- Use video editing techniques and features, such as trimming, cutting, splitting, merging, transitions, filters, effects, and titles.
- Use audio editing techniques and features, such as volume adjustment, mixing, fading, equalization and noise reduction.
- Use color grading and color correction tools and methods, such as scopes, vectorscopes, histograms, curves, and LUTs.
- Use export and publishing tools and options, such as presets, quality settings, metadata, and platforms.
Upon completion of this training, you will have the practical experience and theoretical knowledge necessary to edit videos of various genres and lengths. You will also receive a certificate of completion and have access to a network of video editors for advice and support.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 22
- Assessments Yes